When we talk about a perfect and beautiful face like that of a film star or a model; the first and the foremost thing which comes to our mind is their sharp and straight nose. The nose is the focal point of our face and considered to be the most important and projecting part of a human body which immediately catches people’s attention. It is also seen that women with sharp nose can carry their makeup more easily than others.
Everyone is not born with a perfect shaped nose. So, many people spend a lot to undergo cosmetic surgery to get a perfect and sharp one, but have to take proper care in future to avoid the risks that these surgeries may carry. It has also been found that many cosmetic surgeries can also lead to cancer. Rhinoplasty is the most commonly sought cosmetic surgery in today’s time. However, we can get sharper and slimmer nose in natural ways through some simple exercises.
This is definitely not like performing 20 minutes of cardio at the gym. You can even do it at your home while relaxing. Getting a perfect shaped nose without any surgery is not a quick process and requires patience. But, by following the below listed exercise you can get the desired shape at no cost.
This is basically for people who are not pleased with the shape of their nose. If you carry out this exercise regularly you can sculpt the nose to your desired shape. This workout acts directly on the muscles of your nose and you can see a noticeable change in a few weeks. This exercise also helps us to prevent and reduce the sagging of our nose. These are the steps to carry out this workout.
- Use your index fingers and press the bottom sides of your nose, and try to breathe out with force.
- Slowly apply pressure on the bottom sides of your nostrils such that you are flaring your nostrils for the best results. Make sure you do not try to breathe out with too much force which can be harmful.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times a day.
Nature has provided us with so many amazing things. Smile is one of the best things which the nature has nurtured us with, which works like wonders. The smile is a one simple solution every time whenever we are stressed out. You will be glad to know that this smile can help you to get a straight and sharp nose as well. To do this exercise you simply need to follow these steps.
- All you need to do is smile, and then use your index finger and thumb to push your nose upwards.
- This will help to build the loose muscles on the sides of your nose.
- Carry out this exercise at least 20 to 30 times every day for best results.
With age, there are lots of changes which occur in our body. As our age increases, our body tends to lose calcium and eventually our bones, cartilages and muscles get deteriorated over time. This exercise not only helps you to sculpt your nose the way you want but it will also reduce the rate of deterioration of cartilages present in the nose. This exercise is very simple and helpful to get your short perfect nose. The procedure to perform this exercise is given below.
- Place your index finger on the tip of your nose.
- With your index finger try to press the tip of the nose gently.
- Now try to breathe out and exert downward pressure on the finger.
- You can do this exercise every day, as many times as you can for better result.
Deep breathing exercises are used for relaxation and when they are practiced regularly can lead to relief or prevention of many symptoms which are commonly associated with stress, which includes high blood pressure, headaches, depression, stomach conditions, anxiety, and others.
Yoga and many workouts have enhanced the importance of breathing exercise. Continuous deep inhaling and exhaling is a one perfect solution for many problems and helps us to get rid of many diseases. Similarly, breathing exercise can also be used to give your nose a perfect shape. These are the steps to carry out this impeccable workout.
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Block your one nostril and inhale through the other nostril.
- Hold this for about four seconds.
- Then, block the other nostril, and exhale through by releasing up the nostril you initially blocked.
- Repeat the exercise by again blocking the other nostril.
- You should at least perform three sets with 10 repetitions each daily for wonderful result.
This exercise is more helpful for building your muscles than reshaping it to your desired form. However, this exercise can help us strengthen our nasal muscles and eventually make our nose sharper. To perform this exercise you need to follow some simple steps.
- Make sure your face is entirely still during this process.
- Then, all you need to do is vigorous wiggling of your nose.
- Do this at least few times once a day for best results.
6.Smile line eliminator
The line around your nose which is commonly called as smile lines gets deeper by age and tends to look bad. To get rid of this problem, you simply need to perform this exercise daily. Here is the stepwise procedure to execute this workout.
- Firstly, you need to fill your mouth with air.
- Swish the air in all possible directions
- Hold it for about five to six seconds in each area.
- Once each area is done release the air.
- This exercise must be done regularly for at least one period.
Massaging has numerous benefits and is generally considered a part of alternative and complementary medicine. It has been found that massaging can be used to deal with Anxiety, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia related to stress, Myofascial pain syndrome, Digestive disorders, Headaches, Soft tissue strains or injuries and many more.
Nose massaging, too has many benefits. Not only it is used to get a sharp and straight nose but it is also used as a perfect tool for people suffering from migraine and sinus. The process to perform this helpful exercise is shown below.
- Massage each and every part of your nose,
- Start from the bridge to the tip and then end with the sides.
- Make sure that all the fingers move in a circular motion.
- Gently, massage your nose for at least five minutes every day for about a month.
- Do it regularly for best results.
This is an effective way to get your nose to a perfect shape. This exercise helps to get a slimmer, sharper nose in a comparatively shorter time. However, this exercise is relatively different and a bit tough. All you have to do is to follow the step wise procedure which will make this remarkable workout easy for you.
- First try to make an “O” shape with your mouth.
- Now, using your index finger gently push your both the nostrils halfway such that you can still breathe.
- Next, while flaring your nostrils, look up at the ceiling and try to breathe out with force.
- In order to get better results, perform this exercise multiple times a day.
Use the nose clip
This exercise is totally different from others as you have to buy a tool nose tong or usually called as nose up clipper. This tool is currently quite trendy. In fact, these tools have also been commonly sold online. These tool nose tongs or nose clippers are available from people through social media with prices ranging from hundreds to thousands.
This price is an affordable one for those of you who want to have a sharp and a straight nose in a short span of time. For this, you don’t need to use your index finger or thumb to exercise daily. The steps to use this tool are clear-cut. You can directly clip it on the tip of your nose. For the results to be excellent, you should do so on a regular basis.
Nose is the most challenging part of the human body to be reshaped. But using these simple workouts and their proper execution you can work on your nasal muscles and shape your nose with almost zero cost. To get your desired nose shape you need to have confidence in yourself and the most significant thing, patience.